Alliance Software, Inc. is the Philippines' largest independent Filipino software development and business solutions company.
Alliance Software, Inc. is the Philippines' largest independent Filipino software development and business solutions company. Our clients include Japan-based IT companies, as well as leading Philippine-based companies.
In the pursuit of our goal to continue being a globally competitive software development and solutions company, we are looking for creative and hardworking individuals who would like to have a career in the IT industry.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Successful candidates can look forward to a competitive compensation package designed to bring the best out of each Alliance team member. Bonuses and incentives are also available based on individual and team performances.
Technical Positions Opening
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree of Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Good scholastic record.
- Can perform tasks needed for the project and willing to go on overtime when necessary.
- Possesses strong leadership skill for potential promotion.
- Proficient in oral and written English Communication skill
- Strong knowledge and application with software programming
- Implementation of technical work as specified by project proponent and/or assigned by Senior Technical Specialist/Supervisor
- Performance of technical works in the areas of software coding using the assigned programming language design, unit/product testing and documentation.
- Execution of technical task assigned by the Project Leader.
SOFTWARE QA ENGINEER
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Cebu City.
- Good analytical skills
- Can work with less supervision
- Creation of test documentation (e.g., test plan and test cases)
- Verification that all codes conform to quality standard before release;
- Creation of corresponding bug reports
- Development and maintenance of quality tools and standards to achieve desired software quality level
- Performance of quality evaluation and the giving of release recommendation
- Conformity of all products to the company’s quality standards
- Execution of Tests
- Performance of other functions assigned by the Project Leader
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication) or equivalent.
- With at least 2 years relevant experience.
- With experience in requirements gathering, writing design documents, testing, working directly with end customer.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Has knowledge of business issues and processes as well as IT resources and enabling technologies.
- Analytical, acceptable comprehension. Must be able to conduct needs assessments with clients to identify business requirements to translate into functional specs, technical specs and project plans.
- Must possess high attention to detail, and can communicate well with different stakeholders.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- 10 Full-Time positions available.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree, any field.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position (sales experience will also count).
- Experience in handling software solution products.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- Supports the success of an assigned team of salespeople including Account Managers and Business Development Sales Representatives.
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
- Works with business units in developing business plans to achieve company revenue goals.
- Analyzes competitive marketplace and industry trends to accordingly develop business strategies for revenue generation.
- Any business or IT-related course.
- At least 2 years’ experience in Sales with background in account management.
- Preferably with background in business partner & channels development.
- Experience handling solutions product is an advantage.
- Responsible for all sales activities of the division. Manage quality and consistency of product and service delivery.
- Will also be responsible for achieving established sales quota through maintaining and servicing existing accounts as well as generating new accounts.
- Meets or exceeds established annual sales quota.
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Bachelor's Degree Holder in IT, Computer Engineering and other related courses.
Preferably with at least 3 years’ experience in the following:
- Linux Red Hat/Red Hat Enterprise Server Family/Fedora/CentOS
- DB Servers (MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle, DB2)
- LAN/WAN Technologies and Administration
- Fully or Partially completed Modules of Cisco CCNA Training Program - CCNA Certification is a plus.
- Good in interpersonal skills
- Proficient in English language
- Installs/configures/documents Notes Domino Mail Server and its add-on services.
- Installs/configures/documents TrendMicro OfficeScan and its add-on services.
- Installs/configures/documents DB2 and its add-on services.
- Effectively addresses problems related to the assigned scope of work.
- Effectively does other deployment tasks not related to assigned scope of work OR effectively ensures that the task is performed satisfactorily by another member of deployment.
JOIN AS A CORPORATE TRAINEE
We aim to bridge the technology and skills gap between industry and the academe; hence, Alliance Software initiated:
“Industry Readiness Program” is an enhanced training program that aims to prepare graduating students to become industry-fit individuals.
On the Job Training Programs
Benefits include Alliance providing ideas, guidance, and support through the following:
IT Related Topics
Projects for IT-related topics such as Software Engineering, Analysis and Design, Testing (with approval from your Chair).
Flexible schedule that is compatible with the student's academic schedule (e.g. increase number of hours to meet requirements of the school).
Continuation of OJT through part time work at Alliance during the first and second semester.
Training from industry practitioners.
Option for the student to work on their school project (e.g. Capstone, Thesis) with inputs and guidance from Alliance.
Priority of Full-Time Positions
Priority for full-time Technical positions at Alliance Software Inc. for students who successfully completed the OJT program and their degree.
Summer training sessions.
There is no cost to participate in the program. In addition, participants will be given allowances based on their attendance and timeliness.
Assists with development and implementation of projects, with assigned tasks in the following areas:
- Quality Assurance and Testing
- Analysis and Design
- Enrolled in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, and other IT-related courses.
- Good scholastic record.
- Committed to the whole duration of the program.
- Organized team player that has attention to details.
- Basic proficiency in English. Nihongo is an advantage.
Bridge Training Program
If you are among the top 10 percentile of your class, then this program will give you an edge.
- Intended for students entering their last year in their degree program (e.g., incoming 4th year or incoming 5th year for Computer Engineering).
- Focus on equipping students with knowledge on developing a web-based system.
- Introduce basic PM skills needed upon entering the workplace.
- Teach basic Japanese expressions and phonetics.
- This program can be credited as OJT or Practicum and the number of hours can be increased to meet the Requirements of the school(e.g. pursue OJT program, add a project component).
If you possess great potential and character, this program will take you a notch higher.
- Alliance sponsors a subject/class during the semester to enhance industry readiness.
- Alliance engineers as co-lecturers in a college subject.
- Increase opportunities of absorption for mid-tier graduates towards meaningful and higher value employment.
- Successful completion of any Alliance- sponsored training will entitlestudentsto a special designation “Alliance Scholar”, which translates to additional salary incentives upon successfully passing the Alliance hiring process.
- Positive influence to program curriculum via industry relevance.